ELGi Global Series Rotary Screw Air Compressors 90-160 KW
The EG series compressors represent a giant leap in design and performance with each component designed for reliability and ease of maintenance. The compressor is manufactured in compliance with applicable international standards (CE , ASME, UL and others) and designed as per the international quality standards. These new generation compressors significantly reduce operating costs and provide cost savings with fast return on investment .
- High Operator Safety
- Robust Construction with Reliability Built on Every Component
- Compact, Aesthetically Appealing and Easy to Install at Assembly Area
- Low Lifecycle Cost
- Energy Efficient
- Oil carry over less than 1ppm
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile neuron II micro controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as bare units/side located drier/variable speed drive variants
- Energy efficient eta profile air ends & gear drive to reduce energy consumption
- Wide range of accessories – vertical air receivers, driers, automated supply side controller and variable frequency drives to meet diverse operating conditions
- Integrated VFD available in select models.
The Neuron II control is integrated with an optional Refrigerated Air Dryer and/or energy- saving Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) which can produce savings of up to 28%.
The Global series compressors feature a varion capacity control system at the air inlet side and three stage separation system including unique OSBIC air-oil separation process. This process enables separation of oil in three stages, delivering oil-free air consistently while increasing the life of the separator element.
ELGI Global Series air compressors have a custom-designed centrifugal type moisture separator with an automatic timer controlled drain. This comes as part of the package at no extra cost and removes over 99% of bulk water from the compressed air, resulting in corrosion free, longer life of end use equipment.
The ELGI Global Series of compressors are designed to run in hot, humid and dusty conditions, being fitted with highly efficient air after-coolers, moisture separator with an automatic auto-drain facility to drain condensed moisture while meeting the world’s most stringent safety requirements.
For more information on our Global Series contact:
email@example.com or phone: 1300 354 424
Why choose us
Unit 2, 32A Michael St
Unit 4, 87 Gardens Drive, Willawong, 4110
COMPRESSOR REPAIR: 24/7/365